SENCO, Rood End Primary School
We are seeking to appoint a teacher dedicated to meeting the needs of pupils with additional needs. The post would suit someone already experienced in leading SEND or a candidate who was looking to take up a new role as SENCo. We are in the privileged position of being able to support colleagues at any stage of their career. We have:
- full-time SENCo Assistant to support the SENCo
- a wide range of special needs
- access to staff with a variety of expertise to meet pupil needs including a school, counsellor
- support staff to enable pupils to make good or outstanding progress
- the experience to enable all staff at all levels to become excellent practitioners
- an environment where staff and pupils contribute and are valued
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role.
Appointment is subject to satisfactory clearances including an enhanced DBS check.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role’
We welcome applications from candidates at any stage of their career whether you are still training or have had some or extensive experience.
Please note application packs are obtainable directly from the school or on-line applications to
Mrs Willetts (school secretary)
0121 552 1866
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
HOURS: 27.5 hours per week
GRADE: Teachers Main Pay Range to Upper Pay Range (£23,720 - £39,406)
A TLR 2.A allowance is also payable
LOCATION: Rood End Primary School, Rood End Road, Oldbury, West Midlands, B68 8SQ
CLOSING DATE: 24th June 2019 at 12:00pm noon