An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of full time HR/Payroll Administrators to join an innovative and progressive Council. The roles will be an integral member of Dudley MBC’s team, delivering the Customer Connect element of a wider Transformational Programme, administering the Payroll Service.
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: Grade 5 (£19,554 - £21,166) per annum
As part of the Customer Connect Service the postholders will be expected to:
- Assist in providing a professional solution focused HR/Payroll transactional service.
- Undertaking a range of transactional activities including directorates, schools, recruitment and pensions.
You will work with a reasonable degree of autonomy and may be responsible for a number of areas of Transactional work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable office experience including the development, management and operation of administrative systems, parts of which should be at a senior level, with supervisory responsibilities, overseeing and advising lower level administration staff
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of processing a range of transactions using HR/Payroll/Pensions systems
- Good understanding of Local Government Terms & Conditions / Teachers Terms and Conditions and current payroll and employment legislation
The entry requirement recommended for this role is NVQ Level 3 in either Business Administration / Customer Services / CIPP/ CIPD or a related field.
A commitment and willingness to undertake further training and development dependent upon existing qualifications and requirements of the post is also essential.
Informal enquiries to Tony Middleton or Hema Patel on 01384 811300.
Closing date: 28th June
Interview dates: 11th and 12th July
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised date if a large number of applications are received.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk