Teaching Assistant - Primary
Bloxwich Academy Primary is seeking to appoint two teaching assistants to support the development of language and maths across our school. Evidence of good English and Maths skills is vital to enable you to provide appropriate support. We are seeking to someone who can specialise in the early years provision, KS1 or KS2.
We wish to appoint someone who:
- possesses enthusiasm and commitment to supporting all pupils;
- is responsible, resourceful and solution focused;
- is willing to learn and be actively involved in training and improvement;
- is positive, nurturing and is sensitive to the needs of individual pupils;
- can work effectively as part of a team;
- will support and build effective relationships with pupils to help them achieve their full potential.
If you demonstrate these qualities, we can offer you:
- an active role in contributing to the shared vision of the school;
- a supportive environment with dedicated colleagues;
- a commitment to your professional development;
- caring, motivated and courteous children.
Candidates should have a relevant NVQ level 3 qualification or above.
We encourage all prospective candidates to visit the school during school hours, if possible, to see our school in action. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. For further information, a detailed job description and application form, visit www.matrixacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies
Closing Date: Friday 12th July 2019