Class Teacher - Streethay Primary School
STREETHAY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Location: Yoxhall Way, Lichfield, WS13 8FT
Required: 1st September 2019
Streethay Primary School are delighted to invite applications for a Class Teacher for our LA free school presumption in Lichfield that is due to open in September 2019 for Nursery, Reception and Year 1. We seek an enthusiastic and ambitious individual with Early Years’ experience who wishes to join our incredibly strong and collaborative team. You will be passionate about learning, with high expectations for all of our children in order that they can reach their true potential in a safe, exciting and nurturing environment. You will need to be an excellent Teacher and role model who can support children and have a sense of pride and accountability. You will have the ability to nurture, inspire and motivate pupils building excellent relationships with parents and strong links with the community.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a graduate with QTS.
• Have evidence of excellent practice as a class room Teacher.
• Have knowledge and experience of Early Years and Primary Education
• Have the highest expectations of pupils and themselves.
• Have the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to help grow our school by joining a welcoming, professional and collaborative team.
• A strong commitment to supporting professional development opportunities.
• A supportive Multi Academy Trust who have tried-and-tested ways of working, experience and expertise.
At our school, each pupil can feel that they belong to a caring and supportive environment and we are committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of students. We therefore require all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate child protection screening including an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: 28th June 2019
Interviews: week commencing 1st July 2019
All candidates are required to submit an application form for this role, which can be obtained from the Shaw Education Trust website. Candidates should forward completed forms to Recruitment@shaw-education.org.uk. Unfortunately CV’s submitted will not be reviewed.