Working with the Facilities Management team to provide a safe and clean environment for all staff and public using the establishment which consist of a library, nursery and children’s centre
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Previous experience working as a cleaner is desirable, but not essential.
- Ability to organise and prioritise your own workload whilst working alone or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing staff.
- High personal standards.
- Excellent health and attendance record.
Hours of Work:
2 x 9 hours per week (Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri 6.30am – 8.15am & Wed 6.15am – 8.15am)
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.Supporting documents
Information for Applicants