Academy Site Manager - TV17519
Required As Soon As Possible
Academy Site Manager
Salary: £19,171 - £ 23,836 (Grade 4/5) Dependent on current role, qualifications and experience.
The Governors wish to appoint a Site Manager on a permanent, full time contract: To start as soon as possible.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated person who would like to provide a key role in maintaining our Academy’s site, to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for the whole community.
Duties will include:
- Lock and unlock the Academy and carry out security checks on the building
- Carry out and record basic checks and help maintain Health and Safety records
- Supporting the maintenance of property and grounds including liaising with contractors
- Monitor site stock and order supplies
- Experience of DIY and ability to carry out minor repairs, general maintenance and decorating competently
- Willingness to attend training courses including Health and Safety
- Undertake cleaning duties as necessary
Previous experience would be beneficial but training will be provided. The successful candidates will be required to act as a key holder.
The hours of working are 37 hours per week working a shift pattern with other Site Managers covering standard opening times 6.30 am – 10.30 pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 10.30 pm - Saturdays and 9.00 am to 4.30 pm - Sundays. Site Managers will be expected to work 5 days out of 7 per week on a rota basis
Informal visits to the Academy are welcomed from Monday, June 24th to Friday, June 28th 2019 by appointment. Please contact Gemma Randle, Principal’s PA by telephone – 01922 721071 extension 204 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org to make the necessary arrangements.
Further details and application form available from the Academy’s website: https://www.josephleckieacademy.co.uk/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=92
Apply by completing an Academy application form, please note CV’s and agencies will not be accepted.
Closing date: Wednesday, July 3rd 2019. Interviews will take place on Tuesday, July 9th 2019.
Joseph Leckie Academy is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of students and candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.