6 days left
Post: Classroom Support (Ancillary Assistant Job Profile C1059)
22 hours Term-Time only. Initially required from 1st September 2019 until 31st March 2020. (This may be extended, dependent on funding)
Grade 2 (point 7-10) £16,495 – £16,863 pro-rata
The Governors of May Bank Infants School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic person to provide classroom support working alongside experienced staff in either EYFS or Year 1. You will be joining a dedicated team who are committed to providing the very best education for our children. We are looking for someone who puts the children first and has a positive attitude with high expectations. Applicants should indicate relevant experience and personal strengths and skills to bring to the role.
We are looking for someone who:
- Who is friendly, caring and relates well with children
- Who is organised and can show initiative
- Has high expectations of behaviour and attainment
- Can work effectively as part of a team
- Has good communication skills
- Has good levels of literacy and numeracy
- Has achieved an NVQ Level 2 involving classroom support or equivalent and/or relevant experience
We can offer:
- An outstanding school
- An exciting, stimulating learning environment
- Motivated and enthusiastic learners
- Support team of staff and governors
- A school committed to consistently improving standards
The post is subject to attendance at Safeguarding Level 1 Training upon appointment.
Visits to the school are welcome on Monday 24th June at 3:30pm. For safeguarding reasons, please email the school office to indicate your attendance, giving your name and contact number.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 28th June at 1:00pm
Interview arrangements will include an observation of candidates in the classroom following shortlisting.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
To apply for this post, please complete the application form and relevant documentation and return to:
May Bank Infants School
Basford Park Road,
Telephone: 01782 898005