Fixed term contract until 31 August 2020
St. Mary’s Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Class Teacher who will support the Catholic ethos of our school. We are a friendly school of 91 pupils and a dedicated teaching and support team. We can offer the successful candidate:
Pupils who are enthusiastic, confident, happy and well-behaved.
Dedicated and committed staff, eager to build on our high standards.
Opportunities for collaborative work in partnership with other Class Teachers across the Holy Family Catholic Multi Academy Company.
A strong faith community.
Key Requirements The successful candidate will have:
- Consistently good or outstanding classroom practice.
- A passion for learning and high expectations for themselves and their pupils.
- The ability to motivate and inspire pupils and provide challenge in their learning.
- Experience of successfully meeting the needs of SEN learners.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to form positive partnerships with parents.
- Energy, enthusiasm, ambition and a long term commitment to teaching.
Additional Information & How to Apply
St Mary's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Visit’s to the school and warmly welcomed and actively encouraged. For further information and to arrange an informal visit please email Alannah Bayliss, Head of HR, on firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants will be shortlisted (and if successful invited to interview) as and when candidates apply. Early applications welcomed.
Closing Date: 28 June 2019
Interviews: TBCSupporting documents
Rehabilitation of Offenders
Recruitment Monitoring Form
Notes to Applicants