Lunchtime Supervisor - TV18419
Grade G1 - £2,287.60
6¼ hrs per week, term time only (39 weeks including 5 training days).
We are looking to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisor to join our friendly team with effect from September 2019.
The successful candidate will:
- . Supervise and support children during meal times.
- . Supervise children on the playground.
- . Encourage children’s healthy eating.
- . Be an excellent role model.
- . Engage children in structured adult-led play and activities.
- . Be energetic, fair and positive.
- . Manage children’s behavior effectively.
- . Work effectively as part of a team.
Previous experience of working in a primary school would be desirable but not essential.
St Thomas of Canterbury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Further details and application forms are available from the School Office, St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School, Dartmouth Avenue, Walsall, WS3 1SP, by telephone on: 01922 720712 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Thursday 11th July 2019
St Thomas of Canterbury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to rigorous background checks, including an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.