Cover Teacher (Qualified)
COVER TEACHER (QUALIFIED TEACHER)
Temporary, full time
TMS 1 – £23,720
Required for September 2019 (until 31 August 2020 in the first instance)
Do you want to be part of a friendly and supportive Trust where everyone is included in professional development opportunities?
If so, find out more about our Trust and how you can make a real difference to young people and be part of a supportive team. Our Cover and Student Support team is committed to consistently doing their best for our students.
This role is chiefly to provide cover for teacher absence and to release staff for training and other school business. The successful candidate will be creative with a very positive, ‘can do’ attitude, committed to raising aspiration.
Perhaps you are a newly qualified teacher who hasn’t quite found the right job yet or perhaps you are an experienced teacher who would prefer to provide cover for a while?
You will be able to demonstrate commitment and understanding in order that every student gets the personal support and challenge they need to progress and reach their full potential. We are dedicated to delivering a learning experience to all students which is stimulating and enjoyable, drawing from a wealth of extended learning environment and enrichment activities. We pride ourselves on being the kind of place people want to work where everyone recognises the buzz of excitement and togetherness, whatever stage they are at in their career. We invest in ensuring the quality of our relationships, fostering and building strong teams to share good and innovative practice, to promote learners’ achievements and to be the best that we can be.
We will play to your strengths and can offer you:
- The opportunity to flourish alongside supportive and caring staff with a strong team ethos, so that you have the tools to teach in a way that works for you
- A comprehensive induction programme for all new staff which continues with access to enriched professional development through a range of internal programmes and through our Teaching School Alliance
- Developmental opportunities for the next step in your career
- Access to expert coaching
- A strong and effective admin team to enable you to concentrate on your teaching
- Opportunities to teach across all key stages
- ICT rich, state of the art premises, with exceptional facilities and a range of benefits which includes cycle to work, access to the on-site gym and swimming pool, free parking, an employee discount scheme and provision of an ipad, a commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition initiatives through our people strategy and well-being committee.
Caludon Castle has great deal to be proud of, with a relentless focus on excellence and a desire to continuously improve. If you have the passion and determination to be valued part of our team, we would love to hear from you.
For further information or to arrange a visit please contact Emma Over, HR Director on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk Application packs are available from Emma Over or visit our website http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/job-opportunities/vacancies/ to download further details. Find out more about us on https://youtu.be/9mlmgmD90fw Application forms to be returned to Emma Over on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk Closing date: 3.00 pm on Thursday 18th July. Initial Interviews on Friday 19th July.