Head of School, Shenstone Lodge School
Shenstone Lodge School is a split site provision which aims to provide outstanding education and support for primary and secondary age students who experience social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
The successful candidate will be based at The Shenstone Lodge site catering for a growing cohort of primary age students with a small group of Y7s.
If you are:
- A passionate and motivational senior leader with high expectations for student achievement
- Confident in developing a creative needs led curriculum
- Determined to ensure that students in our school are able to leave with high aspirations and the skills required for a successful transition to the Secondary phase
- Unrelenting and innovative when addressing and tackling student apathy
- Willing to be part of a growing and evolving provision
If you have:
- A proven track record of managing and motivating SEMH students and the staff that work with them to produce exceptional results
- An emotionally intelligent and resilient personality
We would like to hear from you!
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact Neil Toplass (Executive Head Teacher)
Please note, School will be closed between Friday, 19th July and Monday, 2nd September 2019
Shenstone Lodge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role’
Application forms and details can be found below and should be post back to:
SIPS Education Limited, Guardian House, Cronehills Linkway, West Bromwich, B70 8GS.
Tel: 0121 296 3000. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leadership Group Pay Spine: Points 18 – 22
Salary Range: £60,755 - £67,008
Closing Date: Monday, 16th September at 12.00 noon
Short Listing Date: Tuesday, 17th September
Interview Dates Monday, 23rd & Tuesday, 24th September 2019
Start Date: ASAP