Teaching Assistant General Level 2 - Burton Manor Primary School
We are seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and skilled Teaching Assistant with a passion to support the learning and progress of our pupils in KS2. You should have experience of working with both SEND and KS2 children, as the position is initially to support pupils in Year 5 and 6. The post holder will need to provide effective classroom support in the learning, care and management of groups and individual pupils as required. Some of the duties are: assisting with planning, monitoring and feedback on learning activities, providing structured support with specific work programmes and supporting the implementation of IEP’s and occasional cover for the class teacher.
This is an exciting position to join our dedicated school staff as we ‘Reach Together For Success’ at Burton Manor Primary School. We offer a happy, caring positive environment where all relationships are centred upon our five core school values allowing job satisfaction with pupil’s fulfilling their potential. We have been graded Good by OFSTED (Feb 2019) and we are well on our journey to outstanding.
We are looking for an applicant that will:
* Be an excellent enthusiastic, committed and skilled practitioner
* Have knowledge and experience of KS2 curriculum
* Have high expectations of learning with the ability to adapt to suit the needs of the child
* Be committed to raising achievement in the child
* Have good organisational and interpersonal skills
We can offer:
* Friendly, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
* High expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
* Committed team of friendly staff wanting the best for our pupils
* Strong supportive parents and Governors
* Excellent relationships with our community
How to apply:
Please send completed application forms electronically to the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org
A visit to the school is encouraged either on Wednesday 4th or Thursday 5th September at 2.00pm to fully appreciate what the school is able to offer to the right candidate-please contact the school to make an appointment.
Closing Date: Friday 6th September at noon.
Interview Date: Thursday 12th September (Successful applicants will be invited to attend interview via email.)
School: Burton Manor Primary School (Maintained)
Location: Burton Manor Estate (Parallel to M6), Uplands Road, Stafford,
Staffordshire. ST17 9PS
Job Title:Teaching Assistant General Level 2
Salary: Grade 3, SP 10-13, (£16,870-£17,390 FTE)
Contract Type: Fixed term until 31st August 2020
Hours: 21 hrs-5 mornings and 3 afternoons (Term-time only)
Start Date:September 2019 (start date to be agreed with successful candidate)
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
- Application Form This will open in a new window
- Pre Employment Health Assessment Questionnaire This will open in a new window
- Teaching Assistant General Level 2 Job Description This will open in a new window
- Recruitment-Monitoring-Form This will open in a new window
- Guidance-Notes This will open in a new window