Class Teacher -to Cover Maternity Cover (Forsbrook CE Primary School)
Class Teacher (to cover maternity leave for three terms
Required: 1st January 2020
Teachers Main Scale (M1-M6; £23,720 - £35,008)
Forsbrook CE Primary School is an Outstanding Church school and nursery situated in the village of Forsbrook on the outskirts of Stoke-on-Trent. The governing body wish to appoint a creative and energetic teacher to enhance our current staff team for three terms to cover a maternity leave – someone who will make a real difference to our children’s lives. We wish to recruit a teacher who is passionate and committed to providing children with opportunities and experiences that challenge and inspire them; a teacher who has a proven track record of good and outstanding teaching and a teacher who will embrace our school motto ‘Learning, Loving, Laughing’ and ensure that this is at the heart of everything that they do.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Be a dynamic, reflective classroom practitioner and have a willingness to be innovative when planning for our creative curriculum
- Take part in all aspects of school life and will fully support our School Vision, Values and Christian ethos
- Have the potential and ambition to become an outstanding teacher with the support of an outstanding team
- Be able to work flexibly and supportively within a wider team
- Be passionate about enabling all children to reach their potential
In return we can offer:
- Enthusiastic and happy children
- A motivated, hardworking and passionate staff team
- Supportive parents and committed governors
- A thriving and positive school community
- An excellent programme of continued professional development
- A caring Christian environment with strong church links
Applicants should state their particular strengths and interests in their letter of application and are encouraged to visit the school prior to application. Applications from newly and recently qualified teachers are welcome. Please contact the school office on 01782 392577 to register your interest for a school tour or to ask any further questions about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application. This can be downloaded below along with other supporting documents, which should be used to support your letter of application. Please send completed applications for this post to email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 17th October; 12pm
Observations: Monday 22nd October
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 23rd October