EYFS Teacher (maternity cover) - 0.72 fte
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a successful forward-thinking village school?
Harbury C of E Primary School is a ‘good’ school (Ofsted 2018)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative teacher to join our friendly, professional team. We require a teacher with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons that motivate children to achieve the highest standards.
Our Governing Body, Senior Leadership Team and staff are committed to supporting and guiding our pupils to reach their full potential academically while encouraging aspiration, supporting every child according to their needs, setting high standards and nurturing wellbeing.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, parents and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are particularly interested in a teacher who:
- Is an inspirational and outstanding practitioner with QTS
- Is passionate about teaching and enjoys using creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- Is committed to raising pupils’ achievements through setting high standards and by promoting effective teaching and learning
- Takes shared responsibility for and contributes towards being part of an effective team working closely with colleagues and able to demonstrate this as part of the recruitment process.
- Is a professional with vision, creativity, drive and enthusiasm who will contribute to the continued development of our school
- Will challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations for all
- Has a strong commitment to continuing professional development
- Has a desire to work in an exciting environment, supporting the long term vision of the team.
- Enthusiastic and responsive pupils
- A vibrant and creative school at the heart of the community
- A visionary leadership team
- Support in continuing professional development
- The opportunity to be part of a professional and friendly team
Grade: Part-time (3.5 days per week) - main scale – to cover maternity leave in Reception class
EYFS experience is essential
Additional Information & How to Apply
The recruitment process will provide opportunity to understand the environment of our small team and demonstrate your ability to work within it.
Closing date for applications is 3 pm on Friday 13th September 2019.
Please return your completed application directly to the School Office Manager, Mrs Kate Wilson, using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed so that you can meet our children and staff. Visits to school would be welcome from 2nd September through to 13th September. Contact number 01926 612656
Start – Monday 18th November 2019
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Self Disclosure Form