Class Teacher (Maternity) - St Patricks Catholic Primary School
Do you want to work in a happy, caring environment? Are you a dedicated professional who loves to see children achieve?
On behalf of the Academy Committee, we would like to recruit a committed, hardworking and dedicated Class Teacher at St Patricks Catholic Primary School within The Romero Catholic Academy.
St Patrick’s is a wonderful place to teach in and an inspirational place to be a pupil in.
We are looking for a teacher to join our team who will share our vision, drive and determination for school improvement as noted by Ofsted. If you are looking for the next step in your teaching journey we would welcome your visit to see for yourself.
We can offer:
• A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children
• Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members
• Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner who ensures that all children make great progress
• Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
• Have excellent subject knowledge in the subject they lead and the wider curriculum
• Set high standards for themselves and others
• Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
• Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment
• Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring
• Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
We welcome visits and would be delighted to show you around our school. For further information on this role or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Phyl Duckett, Business Manager on 02476 612671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies. Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Closing Date: 2nd September 2019 noon
Start Date: September 2019
Application forms and supplementary documentation should be returned to the HR Department at email@example.com
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.