Salary: £10.30 - £10.53 per hour
Looking for an opportunity to work with children, helping them to fulfil their potential, then come and join our Examinations team.
Saint Augustine’s is one of the top performing schools in the country, having recently secured an Outstanding Section 48 Inspection, on top of our outstanding Ofsted Inspection in 2017,
We are currently looking to appoint a number of Exam Invigilators.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Exam Invigilator
- To be available to work during our external examination periods throughout the year this mainly includes May, June, November.
- To be available during internal examination periods at various time throughout the year.
- Work within clearly defined rules or procedures as set by JCQ and the school.
- To maintain the security of the examination at all times and report any possible breaches to the Exams Officer immediately.
- To assist in preparing examination rooms.
- Supervise and manage the behaviour of our students.
- To distribute and collect exam papers, as well as any stationery or relevant exam materials.
- To provide oral instructions to candidates at the start and end of the examination if necessary.
- To scribe for students during examinations and assessment periods.
- To support at all times the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Other duties as may be determined from times to time within the general scope of the post. Duties and responsibilities outside of the post will only be required with the agreement of the post holder.
To apply for this position, please complete CES Application form (see our website for form)
Further details of the school and the vacancy can be found by visiting our website www.st-augustines.worcs.sch.uk or contact Mrs Charley Evans, on 01527 550 400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
St Augustine’s Catholic High School
Hunt End Redditch
Worcestershire, B97 5LX
Tel: 01527 550400
St Augustine’s is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people
St Augustine’s is part of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic MAC