Learning Support Practitioner, Springfield Primary
Learning Support Practitioner – KS2 initially
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly, community school which is aspiring to be outstanding and play a pivotal role in contributing to the improvement of teaching and learning which is a school priority.
Are you an inspirational KS2 practitioner who is passionate about facilitating children to be the very best they can be and learn without limits?
Do you have the ability to empower pupils and staff to achieve high standards?
The successful applicant must have the energy, enthusiasm and determination to support us in our drive towards Springfield being an Outstanding school.
What we would like:
- someone who is an outstanding LSP or has the capacity to become one.
- someone who can inspire and motivate children and adults.
- someone who is enthusiastic and caring.
- someone with good knowledge and understanding of KS2 and supporting children with SEND needs or are disadvantaged.
- someone who has effective communication skills.
We can offer you:
- Extremely well-mannered children that demonstrate an enthusiasm for learning.
- A friendly, hardworking team of staff committed to raising standards.
- An opportunity to be part of a highly supporting strategic leadership team.
- Excellent coaching and opportunities for professional and career development.
- A welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role’
If you have provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. If you do not receive such an email, please conclude that you have not been short-listed.
HOURS: 25hrs per week
GRADE: Band D, (£20,344 - £23,836) p.a. Full Time Salary which will be reduced according to hrs/wks worked
LOCATION: Springfield Primary School, Dudley Road, Rowley Regis, West Midlands B65 8JY
CLOSING DATE: 30th September 2019 @ 12:00 noon
Shortlisting: Provisionally Wednesday 2nd October 2019
Interview Date: Provisionally Monday 7th October 2019
We encourage you to come and talk to our staff and children and meet our leaders. Informal visits are most welcome, please telephone the school and speak to Sue Ross or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment or to request an application pack.