St James' CE Primary School
West Malvern Road, Malvern WR14 4BB
Required for January 2020,
flexible for a February half term start
ISR: L8 – L14 (NOR 104)
Salary: £47501 - £55064 per annum
Learning Together: Caring Together
The Governing Body seek to appoint a dynamic Headteacher to continue our journey towards regaining our outstanding status. The post will require at least 0.3 teaching therefore would suit someone wishing to further their career whilst maintaining a connection to their core teaching passion. This is a great opportunity for an inspirational individual to pursue the highest standards of pupil achievement in an inclusive and stimulating learning environment.
This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who:
- is passionate about education and achieving the best for all children;
- understands and can contribute to our strong Christian ethos;
- is an outstanding leader who can turn vision into reality;
- has a proven track record in raising levels of achievement;
- can inspire and encourage staff through creative and bold thinking;
- is able to demonstrate the commitment and focus required to achieve the vision;
- able to build upon the strong relationships within the whole school community;
- has strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
In return, we can offer you:
- friendly, enthusiastic and motivated pupils;
- a hardworking and dedicated team of staff;
- excellent opportunities to be creative;
- commitment to your own CPD;
- active and supportive governors;
- a spacious school with good facilities in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
For an application pack please email the Clerk of Governors on email@example.com Completed applications should also be sent to this email address.
Closing date: Thursday 26th September 2019, 5 pm
Interview date: Thursday 10th October 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.