Lunchtime Supervisor - Sidney Stringer Primary School
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Lunchtime Supervisor with real passion for working with children.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a passion for working and playing with children
• Has high expectations of pupils’ behaviour
• Is flexible and open to new ideas
• Is a team player
• Will fully support the ethos and aims of our schools
• Goes the extra mile for children
We can offer you:
• Well behaved and motivated children
• A team of dedicated and hardworking staff
• A happy and friendly ethos.
Monday to Friday 11.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
Term time only
If you would like to more information please contact Helen Leekey in the school office. 024 7662 7405
Or email email@example.com
For further details, an application form, and to apply, please visit our website: www.sidneystringerprimary.org.uk
Please return completed application forms to Ghausia Bhatti (HR) - firstname.lastname@example.org [No hard copies to be sent in the post].
Closing date: Monday 9th September 2019 at 12noon
Interview date – Wednesdy 11th September 2019 pm
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.