Performance Management Assistant Trainee
Would you be interested in working as a Data Analyst? Do you have a keen interest in analysing data?
· Working across Insight teams in collecting and maintaining data, completing analysis and presenting results
· Learn and develop analytical skills, utilising software packages such as PowerBI and interrogating data from large data sets
· Working towards completing the Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship which will help develop your carer as an Analyst.
· Contributing to the successful delivery of a number of statutory returns and key performance reports
· Ability to create and design spreadsheets and use other software applications to produce, analyse and interpret data.
· Ability to learn quickly and gain knowledge and understanding across different areas
· To be a team player, you will work in project teams and/or in matrix working teams with other people in the Council, as well as external partner organisations. Manage a busy workload and a variety of interesting and challenging tasks
The Insight Team champions a culture of better decisions through evidence and engagement across the city and the Council. We utilise our unique position of having oversight of the interdependencies and impact of multiple changes to influence important decisions for the city and its citizens.
If you would like more information about this role please contact Leonie Stephen's on 07415642655 or email email@example.com
Working Hours: 37.0 Hours per Week
Interview Date: 13th September 2019
In return, we can offer you an excellent pension scheme, 'MyCar' scheme, flexible working, interest-free loans on annual travel cards, discounts at a number of city centre restaurants, shops and other establishments.
Coventry City Council is committed to delivering the best possible services and improving the quality of life for Coventry people. In order to do this effectively we aim to have a workforce that represents the diverse communities we serve, embracing and utilising the broad range of skills, experiences and perspectives this brings.
We are committed to making our recruitment practices as inclusive as possible for all. This includes making adjustments or changes for people who have a disability or long-term health condition.
This Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is covered by the Code of Practice on the English language fluency for public sector workers.
Please note we will communicate any interview arrangements with you via email, so please check your email and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.
When recruiting, we review candidates against our Behaviour Framework . To find out more information about the Behaviour Framework please click here.
Need help with your application?
If you would like support in completing your application, then help is available at the Job Shop.
Coventry City Council’s Job Shop is a free service for all Coventry residents. Come in and see one of our dedicated advisers and receive 1 to 1 support.
We are open Monday-Friday 9.15-4.30pm (Thursday 10.30)
Address: 1 Bull Yard, Coventry, CV1 1LH
Phone: 024 7678 5740
Website: http://www.coventry.gov.uk/jobshopSupporting documents
Job Description and Person Specification .pdf