Cover Supervisors - Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School
4 days left
We have a new exciting opportunity for Cover Supervisors to work in all areas of the school, supporting classes where the regular teacher is absent.
You will be required to supervise and assist our students to complete work set by the class teacher, creating a purposeful learning environment to encourage all our students to achieve their potential.
This post could suit a recent graduate seeking to gain valuable experience before embarking on a career in teaching or other related discipline.
Why work for us?
• Opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference
• Be part of a supportive and dedicated team
• Continuous professional development and training
• Access to a Health Cash Plan provided through BHSF
• Support and professional development are a high priority and all our staff at every level benefit from high quality professional development opportunities
We can offer:
• A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children
• Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members
• Excellent professional development opportunites within our Academy of schools
The successful candidate will:
• Have a Grade C or above in Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
• Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
• Set high standards for themselves and others
• Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment
• Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring
• Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both students and colleagues
Hours of work: 32.5 hours a week, permanent contract (Monday-Friday 08:30am – 3.30pm) term time only plus 1 week (exact week to be determined by the Principal)
Application forms and supplementary documents can be found on our website at https://romeromac.com/vacancies/
Closing Date: Wednesday 28th August 2019 at 12 noon
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.