Art Teacher (Hednesford Valley High School)
ART & DESIGN CLASS TEACHER - TO START 1ST JANUARY 2020 - FULL TIME, PERMANENT – MS1-MS6 + 1 SEN Point.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Art teacher who has experience of teaching GCSE Art to join a good generic special school. Art is a very popular subject across the school.
This post is suitable for either an NQT or an experienced teacher. All staff receive high quality CPD.
We are looking for a talented, creative and ambitious teacher who:
- Is an organised and highly effective classroom practitioner.
- Has a passionate commitment to raising the attainment of all students in a special school.
- Is committed to enriching our curriculum through involvement in community events.
- Can teach Art to GCSE/BTEC and willing to work flexibly across all disciplines within the art and design
- Is able to teacher Enterprise, PSHE and other subjects across the curriculum as required by the timetable.
- A team player who is able to work collaboratively with others on whole school projects.
- To work with a range of different students with SEN across the school.
Deadline for Applications: 1.00 pm on 23/09/2019
Please email Louise Fox for an application form email@example.com and return your completed application to the same email address. Closing date for applications is 1.00 pm on 23rd September 2019.