Snr Business Support Officer
37 Hours per week – Fixed Term until 03/04/2020
Business and Executive Support is a central business support
function which is aligned to meet the requirements of Staffordshire County Council
and which fulfils the needs of the organisation as it evolves. We are looking to recruit to a temporary post working within a team to manage service and organisational priorities within existing resources.
The successful applicant will have: -
- Excellent communication skills to engage our customers and Administration teams to share best practise using digital solutions where appropriate to improve processes.
- Experience of supervision to identify and support training and development needs, give clear direction to ensure service priorities are recognised and appropriately resourced and maintain HR information.
- An ability to undertake several areas of work, interpreting and sharing information accurately.
- Good IT skills with a knowledge of SCC systems for data management
- Planning and organisational skills with the ability to respond flexibly to changing circumstances.
The position would be suitable as a secondment opportunity with permission from your current manager.
To apply for this post click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
By clicking on the apply button you will be redirected to Staffordshire County Councils online application website. Please note, you are only able to view the Job Description and Person Specification on the WM Jobs board NOT via Staffordshire County Council's online application site.
To submit your application you will need to register an account on the website (NB this is a separate login to WM Jobs).
We collect personal information from you when you register with us to make an application. Information we collect includes name, email address and other contact details. We will use this information to communicate with you generally and to assess your application.
By clicking on the Apply button and submitting your application form, you are giving your consent to the processing of your personal data in the ways described Here
If you experience any technical issues accessing or completing the application form please contact email@example.com
Closing Date: 17/09/2019
Interview Date: 16/09/2019 (if applicable)
For more information about the role please contact: Michelle Ogram or Rob Stokes
Please be aware, only application forms completed online will be accepted. We will not accept CV’s or Word application forms.
This Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.