Nursery Manager - Pennyhill Primary School
Sunny Skies at Pennyhill Primary School
Required from 1st November 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter
Re-advertisement - Previous applicants need not reapply
Sunny Skies is an Ofsted graded outstanding day nursery which operates from Pennyhill Primary School. We are looking for a qualified, motivated early years professional who can continue to lead, develop and manage our high quality day nursery for children from six weeks to four years.
The successful candidate will have:
- Robust knowledge of the EYFS and Ofsted guidelines
- Sound knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- Strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills with a positive willingness to learn and develop.
- Previous experience of managing day-to-day operations of a day nursery setting with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior role
- A commitment to equal opportunities and an ability to work effectively with young children and their families
- A positive attitude towards working with children, and be ready to lead and manage team of staff.
- A minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
We can offer you:
- An established staff team who work hard to ensure the best outcomes for all children
- Happy and enthusiastic children
- A well-resourced environment
- Access to continuing professional development opportunities
- The support of the School Leadership Team and Governing Body
Informal visits are welcome by prior appointment, please contact the school office to arrange.
Application forms and further details are available from Pennyhill Primary School
Pennyhill Primary School, Hollyhedge Road, West Bromwich, B713BU
Telephone 0121 588 2230
Closing date for applications: Monday 16th September 2019
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 25th September 2019
37 hours per week, 52 weeks
Band E, SCP 18-25, £24,313 - £28,785 (£12.60 - £14.92 per hour)
Pennyhill Primary, Hollyhedge Road, West Bromwich, 871 3BU
Monday, 16 September 2019 at 9amSupporting documents
School Non Teaching Application Form.pdf