School Administrator - Pennyhill Primary School
Full time (37 hours per week) (8:00 - 4.30 Mon to Thurs 8.00am to 4.00 Fri)
Commencing: 23rd September 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter
Term time only
We are looking to appoint a welcoming, professional School Administrator to join our dedicated admin team in running the school office. The successful candidate will provide reception, administration and secretarial support within our busy school office.
Pennyhill Primary School is a large three-form entry primary school situated on the outskirts of West Bromwich. We have a good staff team who work well together and work hard to achieve the best outcomes for our children and families.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will communicate effectively with parents, pupils, visitors and staff
- Can remain calm and positive under pressure
- Can work as part of a team
- Is flexible, adaptable and able to multitask
- Confident in the use of ICT
- Thoroughly professional, understanding issues of confidentially and the need to protect the welfare of the children
Further details and application forms are available from the school.
Closing date: Monday 16th September 2019 9.00am
Interviews: Monday 23rd September 2019
37 hours per week (8:00 - 4.30 Mon to Thurs 8.00am to 4.00 Fri), term time only
Band B, SCP 2 to 4, £17,711 to £18,426 pro rata (£9.18 to £9.55 per hour)
Pennyhill Primary School, Hollyhedge Road, West Bromwich, B71 3BU
Monday 16 September 2019 at 9amSupporting documents
School Non Teaching Application Form.pdf