St Mary's is a warm and friendly school located in Brierley Hill. The school is part of the newly formed St. Nicholas Owen Catholic Multi Academy Company which consists of one secondary and five primary Catholic schools within the Archdiocese of Birmingham.
“Providing a Christ centred setting whereby all can live out the messages of Jesus with love, understanding and care.”
‘St Mary’s is an outstanding Catholic Primary School’ (Section 48 Nov 2011)
‘St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is a good school….pupil’s spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is outstanding’ (Ofsted Oct 2011)
Due to a recent promotion, we are looking to appoint a motivated and inspirational KS2 teacher with responsibility for English and Key Stage Two. Required for: January 2020 or as soon as possible.
Salary: MPS/UPS + TLR2a
Closing Date: 19th September 2019
Interviews: Week Commencing 23rd September 2019.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a practicing Catholic or is able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the distinctive nature of Catholic education, who is fully committed to promoting and supporting the Catholic ethos of the school and the St Nicholas Owen Multi Academy Company.
- Have the ability to challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high
expectations of the behaviour of all pupils.
- Has the ability to develop children’s well-being and self-esteem
- Demonstrate a positive working attitude at all times and believe in collaborative work
- Have experience in successfully leading and developing a subject
We can offer you:
- The support, mentoring and CPD within school to develop in a one form entry school with strong links with four primary schools in the Saint Nicholas Owen Multi Academy Company.
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere with a strong catholic ethos.
- A committed SLT, Staff and Academy Committee
- A friendly and supportive team
- The chance to work with happy children who enjoy learning
We encourage all applicants to visit our school. Please telephone the school office to
make an appointment.
Applications can be obtained by emailing the PA to the Principal, Vicky Waterfield, at email@example.com or by telephoning the school office 01384 818 435
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement to this role.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED USING THE CES APPLICATION FORM.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced disclosure check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Part of the Saint Nicholas Owen Catholic Multi Academy Company.
A Private Limited Company with charitable status
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents
Subject and Phase Leader
Notes to Applicants
Recruitment Monitoring Form
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act
Recruitment Privacy Notice