Business Support Co-ordinator
22 Hours per week – Permanent
Business and Executive Support is a central business support function which is aligned to meet the requirements of Staffordshire County Council and which fulfils the needs of the organisation as it evolves.
The successful applicant will have: -
- Excellent communication skills to engage our customers and Administration teams to share best practise using digital solutions where appropriate to improve processes.
- Experience of supervision is desirable but not essential, as training will be given.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, busy environment, and to manage changes at short notice.
- Good IT skills with a knowledge of SCC systems for data management.
- Ability to make decisions based on evidence presented.
To apply for this post click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
By clicking on the apply button you will be redirected to Staffordshire County Councils online application website. Please note, you will be able to view the Job Description and Person Specification on the WM Jobs board NOT via Staffordshire County Council's online application site.
To submit your application you will need to register an account on the website (NB this is a separate login to WM Jobs).
We collect personal information from you when you register with us to make an application. Information we collect includes name, email address and other contact details. We will use this information to communicate with you generally and to assess your application.
By clicking on the Apply button and submitting your application form, you are giving your consent to the processing of your personal data in the ways described Here
If you experience any technical issues accessing or completing the application form please contact email@example.com
Closing Date: Sunday 29 September 2019
Interview Date: Monday 14 October 2019
For more information about the role please contact: Michelle Ogram
Please be aware, only application forms completed online will be accepted. We will not accept CV’s or Word application forms.
This Authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.