6 days left
Brays School, Leycroft Avenue, Tile Cross, Birmingham, B33 9UF
Telephone Number: 0121 566 6690
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: December 2019 or sooner if possible
We are looking for a highly effective, creative and inspirational classroom practitioner who is able to lead Maths across the whole school. The post is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in contributing to the strategic improvement of the school and developing their career in a successful Primary Special Needs setting.
Brays School specialises in the education of primary-aged pupils with a range of diagnosis. The School is split across two sites, one of which caters for those with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Condition. The other site takes children with a range of physical, learning, medical and sensory difficulties. Pupils have a wide range of learning needs and styles and are assessed using P levels and A2E continuums.
The successful candidate will:
• Have QTS Status
• Be an outstanding practitioner with a passion for learning
• Have excellent knowledge of the primary curriculum, including assessment
• Be a proven leader with a history of raising standards
• Be a team player
• Need to be a strong mainstream KS1 teacher or someone with special school experience.
We can offer you:
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• Supportive and hardworking staff to work alongside
• A dedicated leadership team
• Dedicated TLR time in additional to the time for class teacher planning & preparation
• An extensive rewards package offering discounts at hundreds of high street and on-line retailers and a wealth of wellbeing resources
Brays School is part of Forward Education Trust a Multi Academy Trust.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.