Kingsbury Primary School, is looking for an enthusiastic and efficient administrator to make a positive contribution to our busy school office.
The post will commence as soon as possible and is term-time only plus 5 teacher training days, working Mon-Fri, 8.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. and Wed and Friday 1:15-4:30
The school has a friendly and happy atmosphere with committed staff throughout.
As the first point of contact for parents and visitors, you should be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to:-
- Provide a professional and welcoming reception to all visitors.
- Communicate effectively with parents, pupils, staff and visitors.
- Remain positive, calm and reassuring in difficult situations.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Display Child Protection, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Security awareness.
- Work with minimum supervision and as part of a team.
- Work accurately under pressure whilst managing a varied workload.
- Take ownership of your tasks and meet set deadlines.
- Knowledge of SIMS is highly desirable but not essential, as training will be given.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Kingsbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Completed application forms to be sent to Mrs. J. Stone (Office Manager), Kingsbury Primary School, Bromage Avenue, Kingsbury, Tamworth Staffs. B78 2HW or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date is 27 September 2019 noon