Education Adviser (0.4FTE)
Pupil Support Services - Virtual School Team
Teachers Main Scale £9488.00 - £14003.20
- To carry out the duties of an Education Adviser providing educational challenge, advice and support to raise the educational outcomes for children in care.
- To lead on the development and delivery of quality Personal Education Plans (PEPs) for all school aged children placed In Borough.
- To co-ordinate the delivery of quality Personal Education Plans (PEPs) for a specific caseload ensuring that targets are SMART and costings are accurate
- To hold strategic responsibility for a key area within the Virtual School
- To deputise for the VSHT in their absence as required
- To advise and provide a broad range of interventions, that are evidence based and delivered both in and out of educational settings
- To plan, deliver and support Children in Care as individuals or in small groups in order to promote inclusive education and to support achievement, under direction of the Virtual School Head Teacher
- To plan, deliver and review a range of training packages to a variety of stakeholders
- To be the first point of contact and support for a defined group of Children in Care
For further information on the role please click on the links below to view the job description and person specification.
For further information on the role please click on the links below to view the job description and person specification.We are committed to equality and diversity. Posts working with children or vulnerable groups will be subject to an appropriate criminal records check.
Sorry but CVs will not be accepted.
For an informal discussion please contact Michelle.Salter@telford.gov.uk or telephone: 01952 381045
Closing date - Wednesday 18th September
Interviews will be held on Friday 27th September
Education Adviser In Borough JDPS Sept19.docx