Headteacher - Greysbrooke Primary School
Energetic and ambitious headteacher wanted for exceptional village primary school.
Greysbrooke Primary School, Shenstone, Lichfield, South Staffordshire.
Group 2: 207 children on roll
Salary: £51,639 - £60,755 (L11-L18)
Required: January 2020
The pupils, staff, parents and governors at Greysbrooke School are looking for a fabulous new headteacher to be a role model for our team and help us achieve our vision –
‘We will consistently be an exceptional provider of educational excellence and enrichment opportunities’.
Our current head is sadly retiring, however we’re all extremely excited at the opportunity to appoint a new ‘face of Greysbrooke’ to lead our exceptional school through the forthcoming period of change and development.
What can we offer you at Greysbrooke?
- A vibrant, one form entry primary school at the heart of the village community
- Well-behaved, enthusiastic and passionate pupils
- A pro-active and encouraging parent body
- A highly competent, established and positive team of staff
- A supportive, friendly and engaged governing body
- Personal development and growth as we embark on our journey to evolve from a foundation school to an academy and join a well-established multi-academy trust
- A clear strategy and vision for you to adapt and progress
- A strong culture underpinned by a supportive and trusting environment.
What do we want from you at Greysbrooke?
- Energy, passion, commitment, honesty, and a love of people
- A strong desire to personally engage with our pupils, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
- Belief in and support of our nurture, inspire, grow culture
- A positive and ambitious attitude to visibly and enthusiastically lead us through change
- Empathy for our staff, supported by hands on classroom teaching experience in the last five years
- At least five years of experience in a leadership role including leading a substantial teaching and learning initiative.
A full information pack (including details of how to apply) and application form can be downloaded here.
Closing date for applications: midnight, Monday 7th October.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to assessment and interviews on Tuesday 22nd and Wednesday 23rd October, 2019.
Greysbrooke Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Head Teacher Recruitment Pack
Please complete the application form and submit electronically alongside a covering letter which should be no more than two sides of A4, outlining why you believe you could be the headteacher Greysbrooke School is looking for. Please note that CV’s will not be considered as part of the application process. Application forms and covering letters should be submitted to email@example.com marked for the attention of the Greysbrooke School Recruitment Panel.