St James' CE Primary School
West Malvern Road, Malvern WR14 4BB
Required for January 2020,
flexible for a February half term start
ISR: L8 – L14 (NOR 104)
Salary: £47501 - £55064 per annum
Learning Together: Caring Together
The Governing Body seek to appoint a dynamic Headteacher to continue our journey towards regaining our outstanding status. The post will require at least 0.3 teaching therefore would suit someone wishing to further their career whilst maintaining a connection to their core teaching passion. This is a great opportunity for an inspirational individual to pursue the highest standards of pupil achievement in an inclusive and stimulating learning environment.
This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who:
- is passionate about education and achieving the best for all children;
- understands and can contribute to our strong Christian ethos;
- is an outstanding leader who can turn vision into reality;
- has a proven track record in raising levels of achievement;
- can inspire and encourage staff through creative and bold thinking;
- is able to demonstrate the commitment and focus required to achieve the vision;
- able to build upon the strong relationships within the whole school community;
- has strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
In return, we can offer you:
- friendly, enthusiastic and motivated pupils;
- a hardworking and dedicated team of staff;
- excellent opportunities to be creative;
- commitment to your own CPD;
- active and supportive governors;
- a spacious school with good facilities in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
For an application pack please email the Clerk of Governors on email@example.com Completed applications should also be sent to this email address.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Thursday 26th September 2019, 5 pm
Interview date: Thursday 10th October 2019