John Shelton - After School Play Leader
John Shelton Community Primary School is a popular, thriving, “Good” school situated in the Holbrooks area of Coventry. Our Before and After School Club, Busy Birds, was created in 2016 and has been growing in success each year.
Can you help supervise and support our children?
• Supervise and teach children to play appropriately for their age and needs?
• Set up and tidy away resources for play and eating?
• Report any issues relating to health, safety and wellbeing of children in accordance to the schools safeguarding policy?
• Bring a positive, flexible and approachable attitude to team work and ensure all children in your care have happy memorable experience?
We can offer:
• Happy children with a variety of skills and challenges
• A Good Ofsted rated school
• Support and guidance from our team
• A positive and thriving environment
If you feel you have the skills and abilities to support and encourage our children please get in touch.
Application packs are available to be downloaded below and are to be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 30th September 2019
Interview date: Thursday 3rd October 2019
Monday to Friday 3.00pm - 5.15pm. Term time only (38 weeks)
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Equal Opportunities form.doc
Job Description and Person Specification.pdf