Primary After School Club Assistant
Aylesford Primary School is seeking to appoint an After School Club Assistant, who will assist the After School Club Coordinator in the day-to-day running of our Primary After School Club, ensuring provision of high quality childcare.
This is a part-time role; 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday 3.00pm - 6.00pm, term time only (38 weeks).
The role will be paid on Salary Scale B, Points 2-3 (£17,711 - £18,065 per annum pro rata) which equates to a salary of £5965.20 per annum
Fixed term contract ending 12 months from start date.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be Educated to G.C.S.E level or equivalent
- Possess good communication skills
- Enjoy working with children and contributing to their development
- Demonstrate previous experience working with and/or caring for young children
- Have the ability to establish good working relationships with children, colleagues and parents within our community
- Have some basic knowledge or Health & Food Hygiene and First Aid (or willing to undergo training)
Additional Information & How to Apply
Aylesford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please email complete application forms to email@example.com or post to:-
FAO Anna Timson, HR Manager & Headteacher's PA, Aylesford School & Sixth Form College, Tapping Way, Warwick, CV34 6XR
Contact Anna Timson, HR Manager & Headteacher's PA for any queries on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01926 747100
Please note we do not accept CVs - candidates should download and complete the application form available below.
Closing date is Monday 23rd September 2019 at 3.15pm
Interview date to be arranged.Supporting documents
Letter From Head Teacher
School Information Pack