Clerical Assistant - Rocklands School
We are looking to appoint a welcoming, professional School Clerical Assistant to join our dedicated admin team in running the school office. The successful candidate will provide reception, administration and reprographic support within our busy school office.
The position is for 15 hours per week term time only. 3 hours per day Monday to Friday until 17th July 2020 in the first instance. Level 2 Grade 3 (£16,863 - £17,391 pro rata). Pay award pending. Start date: as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will communicate effectively with parents, pupils, visitors and staff
- Can remain calm and positive under pressure
- Can work as part of a team
- Is flexible, adaptable and able to multitask
- Confident in the use of ICT
- Thoroughly professional, understanding issues of confidentially and the need to protect the welfare of the children
- Will fully support the ethos and aims of our school
We can offer you:
- A very friendly and supportive working environment
- Well behaved and motivated children
- A team of dedicated and hardworking staff
- A commitment to your Professional Development
- A happy and friendly ethos
Rocklands School is a 120 place Generic Primary Special School located within the Cathedral City of Lichfield and is part of the Manor Hall Academy Trust.
Closing date: 12:00 Midday Friday 27th September
Shortlisting: Monday 30th September
Interview date: Monday 7th October
For more about Rocklands see our website www.rocklands.staffs.sch.uk.
For more about Manor Hall Academy Trust, visit www.manorhall.academy
Visits to school welcomed and encouraged. Contact Phil Clayton (Bursar and Facilities Manager) for further information.
Rocklands School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be appointed subject to Enhanced DBS and pre-employment checks, confirmation of appropriate qualifications and professional references.
Purcell Avenue, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 7PH
Tel: (01543) 548700