Elston Hall Primary School
Elston Hall Multi Academy Trust
Maternity Leave Cover - Fixed Term Contract for 2 Terms
We are seeking an excellent Teacher to cover maternity leave from January 2020 until the end of the Summer term 2020. The post will be based at Elston Hall Primary School.
You should be a committed practitioner who has high expectations and believes that all children can and deserve to succeed.
As a Class Teacher in our Trust you will:
- be an excellent teacher with an understanding of how to achieve high standards
- demonstrate excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- be committed to inclusive practice and believe that every child will succeed
- work effectively as part of the teams within school and across our Trust
- be driven to have high expectations of yourself and others
We can offer:
- a lively, enthusiastic and supportive team of colleagues
- an energetic mix of pupils who are very proud of their schools
- excellent CPD alongside opportunities for career progression across the Trust
Visits to the school are encouraged in order you gain a flavour of the ethos we create. To arrange a visit please contact Dawn Cooper, Principal Officer for the Trust on 01902 558866.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 27 SEPTEMBER, 2019
INTERVIEWS W/C MONDAY 30 SEPTEMBER 2019
To apply, visit www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/jobs, call the Trust on 01902 558866
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org