Deputy Headteacher - Sacred Heart Primary
The Governors of Sacred Heart are pleased to announce that we are looking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher to join our Senior Leadership team.
The applicant must have the energy, enthusiasm and determination to support us in our drive towards Sacred Heart being an Outstanding school. A good sense of humour is always welcomed too!
We are looking for a Deputy Head who:
Has the strategic vision to motivate and inspire our learning community to educational excellence;
Has a passion for teaching and learning, with high expectations of staff and students;
- Is willing to support every individual to fulfil their potential;
- Will drive continuous improvement, raising attainment and progress throughout the school;
- Is able to utilise and analyse data to inform strategy in school;
- Will work to improve student progress and close the gap between disadvantaged students and others;
- Will innovate, cultivate and recognise outstanding teaching practice;
- Has excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills;
- Will lead and inspire good behaviour outcomes to enable learning;
- Will foster a positive and effective partnership between students, parents and the community;
- Will work closely with the Head Teacher, Senior Leadership Team and governing body.
We will offer you:
- A staff team committed to supporting the further development of the school;
- A Senior Leadership Team which believes in support and challenge in equal measure and sees staff wellbeing as vital for all to be the best they can be;
- A supportive governing body, committed to school improvement;
- A pleasant, well-resourced provision in a brand new building;
- Students who are eager to learn;
- Support for, and access to, continuing professional development.
The Governors wish to appoint a teacher with a proven track record of excellent classroom practice who is child centred and will support our school values and ethos. We also need an ambitious and energetic professional with experience of leading teams, monitoring teaching and learning, and experience of successfully leading whole school improvement and raising standards. Our school is committed to collaborative leadership with a relentless focus on school improvement.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced leader who can demonstrate impact in a senior role to join us as we begin our new journey. If you feel that you are a dynamic and inspirational leader with the capacity to grow and develop in the role; show initiative; have passion and enthusiasm; a thorough knowledge of all Key Stages and the ambition to play a major role in the Leadership and Management of our school, then we would love to hear from you.
Sandwell Council and Sacred Heart Primary are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Therefore, an enhanced DBS clearance is required for this role.
Application forms are available from www.wmjobs.co.uk. Completed forms can be sent directly to school or by email to the Clerk to Governors at email@example.com.Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
You are welcome to come and visit us at school and can make an appointment by phoning Stacey Jackson (PA to the Headteacher) on 0121 557 1511. This number can also be used to request an application pack by post.
L9 - L13 £48,687 - £53,724
Sacred Heart Primary School, Sedgley Road East, Tipton DY4 8UH
Friday 27th September 2019 at 12.00pmSupporting documents