Teacher KS1 (x1) KS2 (x1) - Newtown Primary School
Required from October 2019 or sooner.
Newtown Primary is on a journey back to being a good school and is committed to improving the provision and outcomes for our pupils.
HMI (Nov 2018) recognised that
- “Pupils demonstrate very positive attitudes to learning because they are interested and engaged”.
- ‘Pupils behave well because teachers have high expectations for behaviour.
- Pupils are polite, respectful and courteous.
- Pupils and staff have strong relationships and consequently pupils respond well to them’.
- The commitment of staff is strong.
Governors are seeking to appoint two experienced, talented and passionate teachers who can demonstrate a proven impact in raising standards. The successful candidates must also demonstrate a genuine commitment to our caring ethos and be willing to go the extra mile in order to secure rapid and sustained progress in all areas of school.
In return, we can offer you:
- A caring and happy environment
- Colleagues who are supportive and dedicated
- Pupils who are well behaved and enthusiastic learners
- A real opportunity to evidence impact in improving the quality of provision at Newtown Primary School.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people expect all staff, and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS application.
Candidates are strongly encourages to visit the school and appointments can be made by contacting James Elliott – School Business Manager on 0121 557 8504.
Please note that these positions are not suitable for NQT’s.
Application forms are available on-line at WM Jobs and completed forms should be returned directly to the school.
Closing date: Friday 27th September 2019 at 4pm.
Shortlisting: Monday 30th September 2019
Interviews: Week Commencing 7th October 2019
Newtown Primary is expecting to convert to Academy status.
TMS £23,720 to £35,008 per annum
Newtown Primary School, Anne Close, West Bromwich B70 0ES
Friday 27th September 2019 at 4pmSupporting documents