Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Old Hall & Mary Elliot Federation of Special Schools
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) - ref TV25619
Location: Old Hall School - Bentley Lane, Walsall, WS2 7LU
Accountable to: Site Manager, School Business Manager
Contract: Full time, (35 hours per week), Temporary until 31st August 2020
Salary: G8 £24,332- £27,749- (actual salary) per annum
- Are child focused and have an unconditional positive regard for complex learners
- Will be comfortable working as part of and contributing to effective teams
- Are capable of undertaking planning and assessment activities to support progress
- Have the confidence to be responsible for a specialist area within the school
- Are reliable, flexible and good humoured
Old Hall School is a specialist setting in Walsall providing education to young people at EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2, all of whom have a variety of SEND complexities. This role should appeal to you if you are confident in your ability to combine creative delivery in the classroom with a child-focused and nurture based approach.
Application packs can be downloaded from the vacancies page on the school website, www.oldhallschool.co.uk/latest-vacancies
Visits from potential candidates are welcomed.
Closing Date: Wednesday 25th September 2019 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 1st October 2019
Start date: ASAP
Please return completed applications to email@example.com
Old Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and young people.
The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check.
We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population.