SENTA 1 to 1 Level 2
30.0 Hours per Week
Fixed term contract to Summer 2020.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Level 2 SEN Teaching Assistant (or equivalent experience), to support a Reception child with social, emotional and mental health needs. You will work as a member of a team, supporting the child with their individual teaching and learning plan as well as daily one-to-one work based on the child’s specific areas of need, including intimate care.
We are looking for someone who is:
- experienced in supporting children with social, emotional and mental health needs
- creative and innovative, especially in order to bring learning to life
- committed to team work, sharing and receiving ideas for the benefit of the children in our care
- can use initiative to work in a one-to-one or small group setting
- able to work proactively, with a high level of commitment
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- work in a high achieving, popular and forward looking school
- develop your skills alongside a team of dedicated and highly professional staff who are deeply committed to improving the life chances of the children in our local community
- be supported in your role by a range of school based and external expertise
- develop professionally including relevant training, where appropriate
Experience of working with children with special educational need in the areas of communication and interaction, literacy and numeracy is essential to this post. We are very committed to integration and inclusion for all our children and seek to appoint individuals who share this vision.
Additional Information & How to Apply
We recommend that prospective applicants visit the school prior to making an application, where we look forward to welcoming you.
Start Date: As Soon As Possible – Fixed Term Contract linked to child
Initially mornings moving to full-time.
Henry Hinde Infant School has a responsibility for and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS and qualifications check.
For further details, please contact the school office on 01788 814848 or email Tracey Gaskin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are to be sent to: Principal, Henry Hinde Infant School, Grenville Close, Bilton, Rugby, CV22 7JQSupporting documents
Job Description & Person Specification