KS2 Teachers - Whitmore Park Primary School
Teacher of KS2 – Permanent – January 2020 start
Teacher of KS2 – Fixed term to cover Maternity Leave – October 2019 or January 2020 start
Ofsted February 2019 – “This school remains good. The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.”
We are looking to appoint a teacher who will share our vision for high quality education for all our children. The successful applicant will need to have:
• Good\Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for achievement and behaviour.
• Commitment to inclusion and success for all pupils.
• A sound knowledge of children’s learning and development within the primary years.
• The ability to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum.
• Knowledge of assessment for learning strategies and be able to use them effectively in the classroom.
• Commitment to team-building and partnership with the whole school community.
• The ability to create an inspiring and creative learning environment in which children thrive.
• Motivation, energy and a flexible and innovative approach to learning.
Newly qualified and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Whitmore Park is a large school in the city of Coventry. We have the highest expectation of all of our staff and pupils, with a strong commitment to promoting their well-being. Our curriculum is based on value-led education with pupil involvement, enjoyment and achievement at its heart.
In your application form please detail the subjects you have the skills, knowledge and expertise in which are required to become a successful teacher.
If you are interested, a visit to the school is highly recommended to find out more. Please contact Kim Holland, School Business Manager to arrange.
Tel: 02476 335697
Head teacher: Mrs Jacqueline McGibney
Application packs are available to download below. Please return your application to the school at email@example.com
Start date: Monday 2 January 2020 (Permanent post)
Start date: Monday 28 October 2019 or Monday 2 January 2020 (Fixed term post)
Salary: Teacher Main Scale
Closing date: 12.00 midnight on Sunday 29 September 2019
Interview Date: Friday 4 October 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is needed for these posts. Two references will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview.
Equal Opportunites Form.doc
Job Description and Person Specification.pdf