Class Teacher - Pearl Hyde Community Primary School
Pearl Hyde Community Primary School is a vibrant and engaging school on an exciting journey
from ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’. The Governors are in a position to offer a great opportunity for a talented teacher to come and share their passion for teaching young people in our happy and successful school.
We wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join our team.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is passionate about improving the lives of children
- Can motivate, excite and make learning irresistible for all children
- Is willing to ‘go the extra mile’ for our fantastic children and families
- Is committed to achieving the highest of standards
- Is able to actively support the ethos and vision of the school
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can work well as part of a team
In return we can offer:
- A dedicated staff team, committed to delivering outstanding outcomes for our children and themselves
- Support from an active Governing Body with a clear vision for the future of the school
- Children with a love of learning, who are well behaved, enthusiastic and stimulated by challenge
- Opportunities for collaboration, support and development through our local professional networks and established learning community practice
- A comprehensive induction support package and ongoing, high quality CPD provision
Therefore, if you are committed to driving standards up to enable children to achieve the very best, have high expectations and are keen to make a difference, then we want to hear from you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit telephone 02476 610165 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are welcome from NQTs and experienced teachers.
Please note this is initially a temporary contract for the academic year 2019/20
Application forms are available to be downloaded below and are to be returned via email to email@example.com or by post to;
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust
Closing date Friday 20th September 2019
Interview date Friday 27th September 2019
Required from January 2020
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Finham Park MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.