EYFS/KS1 Temporary part-time Class Teacher
Job start date: 6th January 2020 until 31st August 2020
The Governors and staff of our small, popular church school are seeking to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic, creative and conscientious class teacher to work as part of our dynamic, forward thinking team. The post is to cover our EYFS/Y1 and Y2 classes across 2 days for 2 terms in the first instance.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of teaching in EYFS/KS1
- Have a clear understanding of the EYFS & KS1 curriculum and assessment
- Have high expectations for our children’s progress and overall achievement
- Take an imaginative and creative approach to curriculum planning that captures the children’s interest
- Be forward thinking, innovative and highly energetic
- Have a passion for quality teaching and learning, enabling the best outcomes for our children.
- Be able to work well as part of our whole school team and school community
- Support our Christian ethos as a church school
We can offer you:
- Small class sizes
- The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated, friendly and committed team of staff
- Children who are enthusiastic, well behaved and eager to learn
- A supportive school community of staff, parents and Governors
- A beautiful setting
- A commitment to your professional development
Our school is a committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to and enhanced DBS check.
Please contact the school office for an application pack firstname.lastname@example.org 01684 561207
Visits are warmly welcomed and recommended: please contact Mrs Alison Wright in the school office to arrange a mutually convenient time.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 2nd October 2019 at 12pm
Interviews will take place on Monday 14thth October 2019