Debt Advice Caseworker - experience essential
Strictly no CV's will be accepted, please download an application pack.
Contract is fixed term to 31st March 2020 with possibility of extension.
Closing date for completed applications is flexible dependent on number of applications received.
We are looking for a full time (job share would be considered) debt advice caseworker to assist in the provision of debt advice services to clients under a Money Advice Service contract based at the Stafford office, also working across Stafford Borough,Cannock Chase, South Staffordshire and other locations as required.
- Have the ability to commit to and work within the aims, principles and policies of the Citizens Advice service
- You will have a proven ability to work as part of a team managing your own caseload
- Experience of debt advice work is essential.
- Experience of working with clients in an advice setting would be preferable
- Having knowledge and experience of project working in a target led environment would be an advantage.
- Have access to a vehicle and be willing to travel
Closing date for completed applications: 8th November 2019
Interviews will be held: To be advised
For an application pack and further details, please contact: Recruitment
Citizens Advice Staffordshire South West
17 Eastgate Street
Stafford ST16 2LZ
Tel: 01785 283472