Teaching Assistant (KS2 Support) (maternity cover, fixed term) - Corngreaves Academy
There are so many marvellous things about Corngreaves Academy. We provide the highest quality education for children from 3 up to 11 years of age.
Corngreaves is a wonderful place to work where all staff are valued, supported and developed to be the best they possibly can be. All staff have 8 INSET days per year in order to do this along with many other strategies to support with staff well-being and workload. Through continuous improvement, we really strive to get the best from everyone.
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to support lessons in a KS2 class. The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent subject knowledge in English and Maths;
- Have experience of supporting KS2 classes;
- Be willing to lead small intervention groups;
- Be able to use their own initiative and work as part of a team;
- Have good attendance, punctuality and a good work ethic;
- Above all else, enjoy working with children and be committed to changing their life chances through excellent support.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Stacy Smith on01384 569333 or via email on email@example.com to request an application pack or to arrange a visit to the school.
Corngreaves Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
8.30 - 13.30 (20 hours) Mon-Fri
NCJ12 (pro rata to FTE of £16,445)
Corngreaves Academy, Plant Street, Cradley Heath B64 6EZ
Friday 4th October 2019 at 12 noon