Teaching Assistant - Millbrook Primary School
One to One Teaching Assistant
Term time only; 30 hours per week, fixed term to the end of summer term 2020
Level 3 Pt 14 - £9.74 per hour
We require a suitably qualified and well-trained Teaching Assistant to support a child who has an Education and Health Care Plan (EHCP) in a KS1 class. The successful candidate must have a good understanding and knowledge of school curriculum and experience of supporting children with SEND.
They must also be;
• A confident communicator with experience in liaising with children and parents, as well as with other professionals such as; community nurse, occupational health and physiotherapist.
• A positive individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude and work ethic.
• A good team player who demonstrates a caring nature.
• Comfortable carrying out personal intimate care and hygiene procedures.
• Willing to undertake relevant training.
• Committed to achieving positive outcomes for children.
Full training and on-going support for 1:1 working will be given.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For further information or to arrange an appointment please contact Tricia Gurney on 01952 387640 or email email@example.com
Application forms and further details are available by clicking on the links below or directly from the school. Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted. All completed application forms should be sent to the school. The appointment will be subject to enhanced CRB clearance for the successful applicant.
Closing Date: Friday 27th September 2019
Interview Date: w/c 4th October 2019
Details of SEND TA Post