Pre School Assistant
Salary based on 15 hours per week
15-20 hours per week variable contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a pre-school assistant at St Clement’s Pre-school, the school is part of The Rivers CofE Academy family of schools.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced person who is looking for an exciting new opportunity. A passion for working within early years is essential.
You will have:
- Previous experience of working with 2-4 year olds
- Good understanding of the EYFS
- Able to work with other professionals
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a busy environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and creative
- Positive and hard working
- Understanding of how children learn and develop
- Understanding of children’s needs
Your responsibilities will include:
- Promoting and enabling a stimulating learning environment, indoors and out
- Working with children, parents and carers, professionals
- Assessing and recording children’s development
For further information or to apply for the role please contact Mrs Jenny Rouse, email@example.com
Closing date - 22nd September 2019
Interview Date – Monday 30th September 2019
All shortlisted candidates will be notified by 25th September.