Teacher of Science and/or Lead Learner - Blue Coat CE School & Music College
Required from January 2020
Blue Coat is a successful and oversubscribed school in the heart of the city of Coventry.
The school was graded ‘Outstanding’ in its SIAMS inspection and ‘Good’ by Ofsted in June 2016 and continues to perform exceptionally well academically.
- Able to model outstanding teaching and learning to other staff and support the development and practice of other colleagues.
- Passionate about teaching Science?
- Excited about working in a high achieving school environment?
- Determined to help all students achieve their full potential?
Our highly supportive and successful school wishes to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic member of staff to teach Science across the school and with the ability to teach at all key stages. If you are an effective practitioner with the ability to inspire and motivate students we would like to hear from you.
This is an ideal opportunity to join our successful school team where your contribution to the life of the school community will be valued and development opportunities maximised.
Why work at Blue Coat?
- High performing school
- Modern buildings and excellent facilities.
- Supportive leadership and management team.
Interview Date: Monday 7 October 2019
Blue Coat Church of England School and Music College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Recruitment Privacy Notice.pdf
Teacher - Job Description.pdf
Teacher - Person Specification.pdf
Teacher of Science Lead Learner - Job Desc Person Spec.pdf