Class Teacher (TV27119)
Alumwell Infant School
Full time mainscale EYFS class teacher covering maternity leave.(This post will initially be for two terms).
£23720.00 - £35008.00
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious, dedicated and friendly team who has high expectations in all aspects of teaching and learning.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent practitioner to join our team of teachers who is passionate about engaging and inspiring children in their learning and who is committed to raising standards of attainment across the whole ability range.
We can offer;
• A welcoming and inclusive school.
• Enthusiastic, polite, well-mannered and welcoming children who are eager to learn.
• Committed, motivated and positive staff.
• Good opportunities for continued professional development.
We would expect the successful candidate to demonstrate;
• The ability to inspire and motivate
• Support and promotion of the inclusive ethos within our school.
• A creative and exciting approach to curriculum delivery.
• A passion to ensure that all children fulfil their potential.
• Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills.
• High expectations of learning and behaviour.
• Creativity and fun.
• Knowledge of effective strategies to include and meet the needs of pupils, particularly in EYFS.
• A thorough knowledge of the current OFSTED framework and appropriate legislation.
• A thorough understanding of Safeguarding and Risk in relation to your activities as a teacher.
• A desire to improve your practice and ambition for career progression.
Closing date: Friday 11th October 2019
Short list and observations: Week beginning 14th October 2019
Interviews: Week beginning 21st October 2019
Application forms are available from:- Our school website www.alumwell-i.walsall.sch.uk or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact Mrs Bennett – School Business Manager on 01922 720886.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be dependent on a successful enhanced DBS check and suitable references.