Hours: 7.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year, term time only
Salary: Grade 3
Are you looking for a new career and challenge?
We are looking to appoint an Art Technician to support teaching and learning within the Art Department and contribute to projects across the school. This contract is for 7.5 hours per week, this could be arranged as one whole day or two part days. Working arrangements can be discussed further during the interview process.
Do you possess the following attributes?
• Are you a lovely, friendly and capable person?
• Do you love talking to people?
• Ability to be an exceptional member of staff with clear capacity and the desire to improve
• Potential to progress in your career
• Possession of a wide range of skills to support our staff, students, parents and community towards excellence
• The skills, experience and ability to gain the confidence of students and staff
• Professional presence, capability and clarity with an excellent demonstration of the ability to motivate and empower
• A clear sense of fun, energy, drive and passion
Experience of working in a school environment is desirable but experience working in an artistic / design environment would also be considered.
The candidate appointed must have good basic ICT skills. Training will be provided for the successful applicant in the use of specialist systems.
If you would like an informal conversation with Mr Cresswell prior to applying, or to arrange a visit, please contact Miss Keeley Stone, PA to the Headteacher, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above post requires an enhanced disclosure in accordance with the Protection of Children Act 1999.
Closing date: Monday 30th September at 12 noon
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; WM Jobs If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents